Cut and Blow dry:
- If you are a new client please leave your hair unwashed for your first hair cut.This will allow for a thorough consultation of your hair in its natural state.
- Working in a room with natural light would be preferable . I will require access to an electrical point to power my equipment.
- Please allow 1 hour for my appointment with you.
- Please provide a parking permit if there’s no space on your drive way.
- Please be advised a skin sensitivity test is required 48 hours prior to an appointment for new colour clients.
- Price quoted for colour correction or fashion colour are approximate and can be changed on the day of treatment depending on the complexity of the work required.
Weddings & Make Up:
- Please be advised that during peak season ( 1st May – 30th September)we requires a minimum booking for two people. E.g bride and one bridesmaid or bride and mother of the bride including Balls and Proms .
- Please no hair removal treatment on the face,few days before wedding make up.
- On the day/morning of our arrival please make sure that your face is cleansed, moisturised and ready for make up either trial or wedding day.
- A hair/ make up trial run for Bridesmaids / Mother of the Bride beforehand is not essential but can be arranged(preferred at the same time as the bride’s trial).
- All prices are quoted including any hair attachments if requires.
- Hair length below the shoulders are charged at the higher price band for Adult bridesmaids & M.O.B and Guests.
- All payments are made via bank transfer, any additional hairdo that are outside the quotation can be made via a mobile payment machine on the day.
- A booking fee of £100 is requires once we finish the trial hair.This will secure my services for your wedding day.
- The booking fee is deducted from the final overall amount due.
- Booking fees is non refundable in the event of your cancellation.
- The final balance of my fees must be settled a minimum of 7 days prior to your wedding day.
- If you cancel my wedding services less than 4 week before your wedding day itself, you’ll incur a cancellation charge fee amounting to 75% of the final full charge. Unless I can fill that date then just £100 booking fee.
Pre-Wedding Hair Trial:
- A wedding trial is usually takes about 2 hours usually held around 3 weeks-2 months before your wedding day.
- At the trial we will discuss any ideas you may have, any photos you may have of your dress/ accessories are also helpful to see, to give me an idea of a suitable look for your hair.
- We can discuss any idea you may have for your wedding day hairstyles, taking into consideration the shape of your dress, style of wedding, type of hair, face shape etc. We will then create a suitable hairstyle.This way, on the day we know exactly what we are doing and it will runs smoothly!
- At the trial I will take some informal pictures(which will subsequently emailed to you of your chosen style so that you can reflect on your decision with close friends or family and also as a reference for myself). Or I can take picture from your phone.
- Payment for trial can be made after the trial by a mobile payment card machine.
Journey Time & Travelling Expenses for Weddings, Editorial and Model Portfolios photoshoots:
- Journeys up to 5 miles radius from Oxford OX3 0RA – no charge
- Journeys between 5-20 miles from Oxford OX3 0RA -45p a mile
- Journeys from 20 miles or more from Oxford Ox3 0RA -45p a mile (based on AA recommendation)
- All car parking expenses + congestion charges(Central London) for trial, wedding day and photoshoots will incurred to you at cost.
Bank Holidays/Sundays trial & or Wedding day surcharge:
- An additional £50 charge for trial or wedding that take place on a Sunday or Bank holiday.
- As a courtesy please allow 24 hours notice for any cut & finish and colouring services. Unless we can fill up the appointment, a 50% charge will be incurred.
International Weddings & Editorial Photoshoots:
- Once agree on price I will require 50% of the payment to be made within 7 days into my account.
- Travel and accommodations expenses as well as rest of the fees are to be paid on the day of arrival.
Please note we have the rights to use our photographs that we took of you with your permission for our social medias and or website. If you do not wish for us to do so please email us at email@example.com